My plan for the week is to:
- Catch up on laundry (I really really really need to do this, and then STAY on top of it!)
- Clean my bedroom
- Write a plan about how we're celebrating Advent this year
- Find the Advent/Christmas season books and put them in a basket in the living room next Sunday. Some years past I have wrapped them -- not sure if I'm going to make the effort this year.
- Write out a baking plan, including cookies and other treats as well as WHEN they'll be baked.
- Finalize our gift list.
- Put stuff up on ebay to earn the money to purchase our gift list.
- Shop for, and celebrate Thanksgiving
One of my plans for Advent is to hold Sunday as a day of rest. Too often, it becomes a day of errands and cleaning house after church. I want it to become a day of rest and enjoyable family time and I decided that Advent was as good a time as any to start implementing that.
Another thing I want to do is finally finish all the decluttering that I started during my pregnancy. Our office is the worst area at the moment. I would love for the house to be decluttered and painted (interior) by Christmas -- or the New Year at the latest. Careful planning (and help from DH & the boys) can make it happen!