- I'm thankful that my family and I are healthy. C's asthma is well-controlled with medication and N & L do not have any chronic conditions. DH & I could stand to lose some weight, but are healthy.
- I'm thankful for my darling husband and his steadfast love. I'm reminded daily how lucky I am to be his wife.
- I'm thankful for my 3 children. Their ability to make me laugh and fill me with love. Without them, I wouldn't be a mom -- and I love being a mom (most days!)
- I'm thankful that I have good friends, both in real life and online, who I can count on to brighten my days and lighten my load.
- I'm thankful that my efforts to create income with minimum child care needed for my children is working out and continuing to grow.
- I'm thankful for my sister and that she lives close to me and is always willing to help me out. She makes simple things like grocery shopping much easier just by her presence when I have all 3 kids, and she absolutely loves and adores her nephews and niece. Plus, she's funny and can always make me laugh. Oh, and I appreciate all our inside jokes too -- like slushy people. And her level-headedness. (is that a word? probably not.)
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Alexa, of What is in Front of me, tagged me for this thankful meme. How did she know that I really needed to count my blessings today? I have to list 6 things I'm thankful for, and then tag 6 people.
Posted by Melanie -- at 1:34 PM