- We went to the zoo today. It was a perfect day -- sunny, warm, breezy. Since it's a Wednesday before school break, the zoo was mostly empty other than moms and preschoolers. We met a dear friend with her 2 yo and infant and enjoyed the day until L started melting down because it was nap time.
- My Christmas cards arrived over a week ago, but I still haven't addressed them. I have debated back and forth about including a Christmas letter, and am still on the fence. I wrote one, but it's not clever or cute or funny -- it just gives the facts. I think there are those that might appreciate knowing the facts, though . . . so I may print it after all.
- I need to sit down and organize our schooling efforts. I'm in that overwhelmed place where I tend to avoid everything and get nothing down when I have a million things that need to be done. We're still schooling, but it's not as organized as I'd like.
- I found a stapler, so we can start working on the Advent lapbooks again.
- I need to wrap gifts.
- I need to finish buying gifts for my parents and my in-laws, and get them shipped.
- I have a stack of coupon flyers that I need to go through and clip coupons from.
- I have to facilitate the boys making thank you / Christmas cards for their teachers (they attend an enrichment program one/day week)
- I think I'll depress myself if I keep writing my to-do list here so instead I'll hit publish and go get some stuff done!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Posted by Melanie -- at 4:41 PM