In about 48 hours, we:
- Ate at Lynrd Skynrd's Bar. If you like whiskey, order the julep. It's a glass full of Maker's Mark, with a few mint leaves.
- Had a manicure / pedicure
- Played slots
- Ate at Hubert Keller's Fleur (I watched him on Top Chef Masters and liked him very much! I had the lobster macaroni & cheese. It was good, but could have been more cheesy.)
- Visited the Mob Museum (highlight of the trip. If you're in Vegas, visit this museum!)
- Visited the CSI Exhibit at the MGM Grand (lots of fun!)
- Gave our opinions on a potential new TV show
- Laughed hilariously watching Grease on AMC
- Got my haircut at Paul Mitchell
- Ate at Hubert Keller's Burger Bar (enjoyed a Surf & Turf burger -- a burger with asparagus and lobster on a bun. Yummy, but the lobster was a bit tough.)
- Enjoyed a water massage
- Enjoyed oxygen at an oxygen bar
- Walked a ton
The only downside to a trip to Vegas is all the cigarette smoke. You can't visit anyplace without walking through a casino, and being saturated in smoke.
But, aside from that, it was a super-fun and relaxing couple of days. I'm so lucky that my sister and I get along as well as we do!