- Freebies for Mom (Heather seems relentless in finding and sharing great deals. She seems like a real sweetie, too!)
- Baby Cheapskates (this site is especially good for helping find diaper deals. Now that we're done with diapers, I still read to find great deals on other products and for ideas I can pass along to friends with smaller kids)
- Money Saving Methods (Not only does she share great tips and deals, but she also shares her personal savings / earnings each month utilizing the tips/tricks she shares. Very enlighening!)
- Mommy Savers (This was one of the first sites I stumbled across years ago when I started staying home and trying to save more money. It's a site with discussion forums and lots of great info.)
- Suddenly Frugal (This site has moved a few times in the last few months and I finally found it again and remembered to bookmark it. She has great ideas and I'm glad that I found her again!)
- Moms Love Shopping (Ok, I'm a contributor there, so I'm a bit biased. But I think I add some great deals over there, and I offer honest reviews of products my family uses. Chele and her sister Kacie also offer great reviews and bargains, plus Chele has a funny and informative weekly podcast.)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Today, I thought I'd do a bit of linky-love to my favorite blogs / sites that help me save money throughout the year. These blogs / sites devote themselves to sharing great deals and scoping out new offers all day, every day! I'm indebted to them for helping me save time and money.