One of the things I love about camping these days is that we have the RV pretty well stocked. When we head off on a trip, we add food to the refrigerator and pantry and pack a couple outfits. Del Monte sent me some new fruit cups and squeezers the day before we headed out on our last camping trip. I'm glad I snapped this picture before we left, since it was all gone by the end!
My kids enjoy fruit, and fruit cups and squeezers are a convenient thing to add to a lunch, eat while driving down the road in our RV, or added to a meal. I actually froze the pineapple-mango cups before we left, and the kids ate the slushy treat after they thawed out a bit.
I love that there are more choices than peaches, pears and applesauce! The mango cups and the mango-pineapple were big hits with all the kids. I'd tell you what I thought myself, but I'll have to buy some more to find out! The FruitBurst squeezers were quickly gone as well, but I did snag one of the peach-mango flavored ones that was tasty. My kids have already asked me to buy more mango cups!
Some nutrition and other details about the FruitBurst squeezers and cups:
Made in the U.S.A., Del Monte® Fruit Burst®Squeezers contain 1 ½ servings of fruit or fruit and veggies and are an excellent source of vitamins A and C. In addition, Del Monte® Fruit Burst®Squeezers contain no artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup.
Fruit Burst® Fruit + Veggie Squeezers:
- Peach-Mango: Pear puree concentrate, water, pumpkin juice concentrate, peach puree concentrate, pear juice concentrate, carrot juice concentrate, carrot puree, mango puree concentrate, natural flavors, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
- Blueberry: Pear puree concentrate, water, pumpkin juice concentrate, pear juice concentrate, natural flavors, carrot puree, blueberry puree concentrate, fruit and vegetable extracts for color, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
Fruit Burst® Simply Fruit Squeezers:
- Apple Cinnamon: Pear puree concentrate, water, apple puree concentrate, pear juice concentrate, natural flavors, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), cinnamon, malic acid.
- Mixed Berry: Pear puree concentrate, water, pear juice concentrate, natural flavors, strawberry puree, red raspberry puree concentrate, blueberry puree concentrate, fruit and vegetable extracts for color, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), malic acid.
- Strawberry: Pear puree concentrate, water, pear juice concentrate, strawberry puree concentrate, natural flavors, carmine, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), malic acid.
Mango Fruit Cup® Snacks
- These rich and luscious mangos are a healthy way to add a little sweetness to your day - fat-free, cholesterol free, and high in Vitamin C - that you can enjoy anywhere.
Mango Pineapple Fruit Cup® Snacks:
- Del Monte® Mango Pineapple Fruit Cup® Snacks combine two of the world’s most popular fruits: mango and pineapple. Made with rich and luscious mangos and pineapple, they contain no high fructose corn syrup and are a rich source of vitamin C.
I know how important it is to provide plenty of healthy snacks for our kids! I'm happy that DelMonte is sponsoring a giveaway on my blog for one of my readers to receive 2 VIP coupons for DelMonte fruit, as well as a $25 WalMart gift certificate to help you out on your next grocery trip!
To enter the giveaway, FOLLOW THIS LINK and fill out the form. The name of the giveaway is DelMonte and the mandatory question is: What is your favorite fruit? A winner will be chosen and notified on February 27, 2014.
*Disclosure: I received a gift pack in exchange for my review. All opinions expressed are my own. Products for the giveaway were provided by DelMonte.*